FAQ’s & Things to do Before Your Move
- Do you need any boxes or moving materials? We offer a large selection of materials
- Do you need any packing services? We have full service packing crews available!
- Not sure what method of payment is required for your move? We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- Yes, we do offer additional valuation coverage for your items!
- We know move dates can change. We do our best to accommodate your needs. There is no additional charge for date changes.
- What kind of trucks do we have and how big are they? We drive standard box trucks (8×26 ft, 8x28ft, and 8×30 ft)
- Refrigerators & freezers should be cleaned out prior to your move. We will disconnect and reconnect the appliances (including washer & dryers if they are electrical). We are not able to disconnect any gas appliances.
- Furniture such as dressers, do not need to be emptied if they contain clothes or linens. We will shrink wrap the drawers closed before moving the items. However, please remove any breakable or valuable items from the drawers.
- Get your mail forwarded to your new address. You can actually do this online now and save a trip to the post office. Here is the link: https://www.usps.com/manage/forward.htm
Relax – We got you covered! Sure
there are always going to be things
out of your control, but there is no
need to stress about it.